ZBrush Tiling Textures in 2.5D: Part 7
ZBrush Tiling Textures in 2.5D: Photoshop Workflow
In this seventh and final video in the ZBrush Tiling Textures in 2.5D series, we will looking at bringing all of our ZBrush renders together in Photoshop. We look at various techniques aimed at creating richly detailed color maps that are strongly informed by and serve to work in harmony with, our surface forms.
- Photoshop actions and automation
- Photo reference color palettes
- Combining lighting passes
- Generating masks from normals and ao
- Various Photoshop tips and techniques