ZBrush Tiling Textures in 2.5D: Parts 1-3
ZBrush Tiling Textures in 2.5D: Canvas Controls, Layers, Light & Form
In the first three parts of this ZBrush Tiling Textures in 2.5D series, we will be covering a lot of introductory topics used for all kinds of tiling texture work inside of ZBrush.
- Basic controls inside of the 2.5D canvas
- Tool placement and layout tips
- Working in layers
- Working with alphas
- Fixing baked canvas issues
- Manipulating layers by adding and subtracting tools
- Tuning materials and lighting to evaluate form and cast shadows.